Tuesday, March 10, 2009

self portrait emulator-gators

Flora Hanitijo

i love his landscape shots, and a quote of his especially caught my eye... "For me a landscape of trees, or a row of buildings, depict where I've been and who I am to a certain degree."  so maybe a landscape could be a self portrait... i guess the question becomes what landscape?... also LOVE the use of natural light... non of that flash mumbo jumbo... 


Melissa Kaseman

she uses the subject's home as the setting for the self portrait to reveal even more about that person.  kind of like the landscape idea i suppose...

1 comment:

  1. I keep a google alert for the ivory-billed woodpecker, your site showed up. If interested please e-mail me @
    ivorybillwp@aol.com
    for info about the search by the IBW Foundation

    ReplyDelete